Series CDTA Communicating Carbon Dioxide Detector
Measures CO2, Humidity, Temperature, Temperature Set Point, and Override
The Series CDTA Communicating Carbon Dioxide Detectors combine the function
of three room sensors into a single, compact housing. Parameters include carbon
dioxide, humidity, temperature, and temperature set point with override. A 4-wire
connection and daisy chaining together reduces installation cost. The RS-485 MAC
address is set up using on board DIP switches. Additional DIP switches are used to
select Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP and to limit access to the set up menu.
The barometric pressure
can be programmed to correct for altitude. The humidity sensor is field replaceable
without the need for additional calibration.
Optional integral and remote displays are available to display temperature, humidity, or
temperature set point instead of CO2.
*For environments occupied 24 hours per day it is recommended to periodically expose the CO2 sensor to outside ambient air.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
Models & Ordering
- Sensor (CO2):
- NDIR, 15 year life expectancy; Humidity: Capacitive polymer; Temperature: Solid state band gap.
- CO2 : 0 to 2000 or 5000 PPM CO 2 (depending on model); Humidity: 0 to 100% RH; Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- CO2 : ±40 PPM ±3% of reading 2000 PPM; ±50 PPM + 5% of reading 5000 PPM; RH: ±2% (10 to 90% RH); Temperature: ±1°C @ 25°C.
- Response Time (CO2):
- 2 min for 90% step change.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 85% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 10-42 VDC or 10-30 VAC.
- 2-wire RS-485, Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP communication protocol.
- 4.4 oz (125 g).
- BTL, CE.
- *The specified CO2 accuracy is only guaranteed after three weeks of continuous operation in environments which are intermittently occupied.
- Minimize inventory and save time by combining CO 2 , RH and temperature measurements into one transmitter
- Reduce installation time with field selectable Modbus and BACnet communications
- Reduces the number of devices mounted in the space with integral humidity and temperature sensors
- Requires minimal maintenance with Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) to account for sensor drift
- Prevent tampering with physical hardware lockout
- Easily installation with optional remote display tool and simple installation with backplate electrical connection
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display.||Next Day||$65.00||Order|
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks||$51.00||Order|
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit
(GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)
|Call for Details||$688.00||Order|
|SERIES||CDTA||Carbon Dioxide Detector|
|MOUNTING CONFIGURATION||N||North American Wall Mount|
|CARBON DIOXIDE OUTPUT||0||NONE|
|Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.