Series TE-E/N Wall Mount Temperature Sensor
Discrete Wall Mount Housing
The Series TE-E/N Wall Mount Temperature Sensor provides a low cost temperature input for any building management system.
For models with resistive thermistors or RTD outputs, please see Resistance vs. Temperature Table.
- Room temperature monitoring
- Building automation
Models & Ordering
- Thermistor temp sensor: ±0.22°C @ 25°C (±0.4°F @ 77°F); RTD temp sensor: DIN class B; ±0.3°C @ 0°C (±.54°F @ 32°F).
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Housing Material:
- ABS plastic.
- 0.3 lb (136 g).
- North American or European housing aesthetic options
- Uniform look matches other Dwyer wall mount devices
- Universal mounting plate meets various installation requirements
Product Data Sheet
- Can the TID remote indicators be used with the TE-E/N wall mount sensors? I would like to use these for a remote room temperature sensor application.
- Unfortunately, the output types do not match. You could consider using a controller as a display, such as the 4B.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account