Series MDS Miniature Pressure Switch
Shock and Vibration Resistant, Lightweight and Compact, Gold Contacts
Series MDA Miniature Adjustable Pressure Switch is used to sense differential pressure. The switch features field adjustable set point and gold inlay contacts. The lightweight and compact size make the MDA ideal for any application with space constraints. Applications include industrial, HVAC, pump and motor control, medical, automotive, pools and spas.
50 PIECE MINIMUM ORDER.
- Air proving
- Ventilation flow
- Exhaust ducts
- Cleaning and purification
- Heavy equipment and machinery
- Pressure monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Switch Type:
- SPST normally open.
- Switching Media:
- Air or compatible fluids on "high" side.
- Pressure Limits:
- Set point <3.0 in. H2O: 8 psi; Set point >3.0 in. H2O: 15 psi.
- Current Rating:
- Gold contact switch providing maximum 40 mA resistive load allowing for life in excess of 20 million cycles.
- Temperature Limits:
- 40° to 150°F (4° to 66°C).
- Electrical Connections:
- Brass tab-type for use with quick disconnections.
- Pressure Connections:
- Two barbed ports for use with 1/8"-3/16" ID tubing.
- Diaphragm Material:
- Operating Voltage:
- AD/DC - 30 V or less with resistive load.
- Less than 0.353 oz (10 g).
- Low cost, long service life and fast response time is suitable for a wide range of OEM uses
- Lightweight but shock and vibration resistant for tough applications
- Gold contacts help ensure a clean connection without dirt or oxidation
|EXAMPLE||MDS||0||Series MDS Miniature Pressure Switch, range 0.5" w.c., with preset option.|
|SERIES||MDS||Miniature Pressure Switch|
|SET POINT RANGE||
- For which pressure switch applications are gold contacts recommended?
- For "dry circuit" applications where little or no current is flowing in the circuit to help burn off contact dirt and oxidation. Switches used with solid state circuits often fall in this category.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.