- Series 608
- Ranges Down to 0.1" w.c., FM Approved, NEMA 4X Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Transmitter using an ultra thin silicon diaphragm that enables precision measurement of pressures.
- Series 636D
- Explosion-proof, 0.5% Accuracy Fixed Range Differential Pressure Transmitter is used to measure pressures of liquids, gases, and vapors. This model is designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
- Series IS626
- For Use In Hazardous Locations Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter can be used to measure compatible gases and liquids. Resists most effects of shock and vibration.
- Series ISDP
- For Hazardous Zone Pressure and Flow Applications Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Transmitter can be programmed to read in pressure, flow, or velocity in hazardous locations.
- Series 3100D
- HART® Communication, Push Button Configuration, Rangeability (100:1) Explosion-proof Differential Pressure Transmitter is a microprocessor which has a flexible pressure calibration, programmable with HART communication, and push button configuration.
- Series 3200G
- HART® Communication, Push Button Configuration, Rangeability (100:1) Explosion-proof Pressure Transmitter is a microprocessor-based which has flexible pressure calibration and this product has been approved for use in hazardous locations.
- Series 3100MP
HART®, Push Button Configuration, Rangeability (100:1)
Explosion-Proof Multiplanar Differential
Pressure Transmitter is a microprocessor which has a flexible pressure calibration. Design simplifies installation.
- Series AT-605
- Series 605 in Flameproof ATEX/IECEx Enclosure ATEX/IECEx Approved Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Indicating Transmitter provides for both visual monitoring and electronic control of very low differential pressure in hazardous locations.
- Series AT-MS
- Series MS in Flame-Proof ATEX/IECEx Enclosure In addition to being an extremely versatile transmitter that monitors pressure and air velocity in hazardous areas, it also includes field selectable English or metric ranges.