Model CDSN Carbon Dioxide Transmitter
NDIR CO2 Sensor, Universal Output, Passive Temperature
The Model CDSN Carbon Dioxide Transmitter accurately monitors the CO2
concentration and temperature in schools, office buildings, and other indoor
environments to help achieve LEED® certification and energy savings. In order
to achieve a higher level of accuracy, the Model CDSN includes digital barometric
pressure adjustment. The CO2 universal output allows users to select the transmitter
output to be 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, or 0-10 VDC to work with virtually any building
management controller. In addition, the housing security feature reduces the likelihood
of physical tampering.
- Demand control ventilation in schools
- Indoor air quality monitoring in office buildings
Models & Ordering
- NDIR, 15 year life expectancy.
- 0 to 2000 PPM.
- ±40 PPM +3% of reading*.
- Response Time:
- < 120 s (𝜏90).
- Warm Up Time:
- < 2 minutes operational; 10 minutes max accuracy.
- Temperature Sensor Accuracy:
- ±1°C @ 25°C.**
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); Storage: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 85%, non-condensing.
- Power Requirements:
- 24 VAC/VDC ± 20%, 50/60 Hz.
- Output Signal:
- Field selectable; Current: 4-20 mA or 0-20 mA; Voltage: 0-5 V, 1-5 V, 0-10 V, or 2-10 V.
- Electrical Connection:
- Screw terminals.
- Enclosure Material:
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 1 (IP30).
- Agency Approvals:
- *The specified CO2 accuracy is only guaranteed after three weeks of continuous operation in environments intermittently occupied.
- **Included passive sensor: Sensor A - 10K Ω type 3 NTC thermistor; Sensor B - 10K Ω type 2 NTC thermistor; Sensor F - 20K Ω NTC thermistor.
- Minimize inventory and save time by combining CO2 and temperature measurement, as well as DIP switch selectable current/voltage outputs
- Integral passive temperature reduces the number of devices mounted in the space
- Requires minimal maintenance with Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) to account for sensor drift
- Reduce operation costs using a low energy, reliable, and repeatable CO2 sensor
- Simplify installation with backplate electrical connections
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account